Adding a Hubzilla channel to Fediverse.info fails, at least for me
@!Hubzilla Support Forum
Has anyone ever managed to add their Hubzilla channel to Fediverse.info
which AFAIK is developed by the @pixelfed
team? I've tried and failed.Steps to reproduce:
- Make sure you've got ActivityPub on.
- Navigate to the directory.
- Scroll down to How it works.
- Add #fedi22 to the hashtags in your Hubzilla profile as required for the submission process.
- Add some more hashtags in order for you to be found.
- Click the submit link.
- Enter your account address on the submission form.
- Click Proceed.
Fediverse.info processes your submission and confirms that.Actual behaviour:
A red banner saying Server Error pops up on the submission form.