!Hubzilla Support Forum
I noticed that "sourced" posts doesn't propagate in ActivityPub, I'm not sure if this was how it actually is or just on my end or a possible bug. Here are the details:
- ActivityPub app activated, with "Send multi-media" enabled
- Source is a Feed (Atom based). Tried both:
- Repost as this channel: Off
- Repost as this channel: On
- Channel is set to: Feed - Mostly Public
- Permissions are set exactly the same as the "default" of "Social - Federation". (I have a Permissions category and using it as the channel's default for new connections. I also made sure existing connections have the same permissions.)
When a feed is posted, it is posted as an "Article". However, when I go to the Article app, there are no listed Articles there, so I'm not sure if the feed post is actually an "Article" type. I understand (based on my other question previously) Article type posts should be sent as a "link" in ActivityPub?
However, if I post a regular status/post, it shows up fine in ActivityPub. Tested on two Mastodon and two Pleroma instances. For sample channels: @gameshogun social
and @Snoworld social
: Interestingly, it also doesn't show up in the main diaspora* software but shows up in Socialhome via The Federation
connection. (I didn't test GNUsocial / OStatus.)
Currently running 3.8RC1.1.
Thank you again!